Inspection & Verification
The KENAS Inspection and Verification accreditation program, provides Inspection bodies and Verification conformity assessment bodies with a means of demonstrating to their customers their superior competence and professional excellence skills in executing inspection and verification mandates in conformance to ISO/IEC 17020 international standard. This accreditation service is available to all inspection and verification services including in-house and independent services, from one-person operations to large-scale inspection and verification bodies.
- What is Accreditation?
- Testing Laboratories
- Health and Safety
- Inspection and Verification
- Proficiency Testing Providers
- Directory of Accredited CABS
- Gazetted Fees
- ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems — Part 1: Requirements
- ISO/IEC 17024:2012 Personnel Certification
- ISO/IEC 17065:2012 for Products,Processes and Services
- P. O. Box 47400 - 00100 Nairobi
- +254 725 227 640
- +254 787 395679
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org